"Tremblant Haven" - A sought-after community: Beautiful 55 acre mountain lot. 2 minutes to Le P'tit train du Nord, close to 6 golf courses, road and mountain bike paths, swimming, Tremblant Resort, skiing, snow shoeing, skating, shopping, Scandinave Spa and more. Your year round playground !
$295,000 + GST/QST
55 acre Domain, possibility to build four houses in an integrated project ---Exceptional view, sunny all day. « One of a kind »
1. The immovable acquired will be subject to a real and perpetual easement that will provide for a development bylaw (Schedule A Conditions of Development By-law) and for easements of way on private roads. The Buyer will have the right to use the tennis courts and will contribute to the associated costs if any.
2. The maintenance and snow removal of chemin de Courchevel private road will be the responsibility of the Seller. However, the Buyer must agree to contribute an annual sum of $400 for snow removal until the road is transferred to the Town of Mont-Tremblant. The Seller agrees to diligently pursue the steps to transfer the road to the Town.
3. The Buyer undertakes to grant an easement in favor of the Town of Mont-Tremblant to allow the maintenance of the slopes of chemin de Courchevel and chemin de Courmayeur located on the immovable.
4. All cadaster and park fees, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the Seller.
5. The notary will be Me Léliane Villeneuve.